Zillow Group is looking for a Sales Operations Specialist to join our growing New Construction team in New York City or Seattle. This is an opportunity to make a big impact on one of the fastest growing businesses at Zillow. You will develop and lead projects that drive efficiency and scale across the New Construction business. You will be responsible for designing, documenting and managing processes that reduce operating costs while increasing revenue and improving speed and productivity. Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Work with Sales and Sales Managers to ensure seamless adoption of new processes and products
- Act as the main point of contact for operational questions, concerns, and feedback from Sales and Customer Support teams
- Maintain the New Construction Playbook, a collection of documentation and resources for the day-to-day functions of New Construction
- Facilitate the relationship between the New Construction and Legal teams by working to define best practices and parameters of platform capabilities and client communication
- Own high impact strategic projects that help our business scale
- Translate reporting and data to provide actionable insights on performance and pacing
- Build and maintain decks for stakeholder meetings
- Collaborate with all members of the Sales Operations team and offer assistance and expertise on projects where possible
About the team
The New Construction team is a growing and energetic group that is dedicated to excellence and passionate about fostering meaningful connections between home buyers and new construction professionals. We move quickly and are absolutely committed to delighting our customers. We work hard, roll up our sleeves, dig in and get work done; resulting in a high quality, consistent and world class client experience. The New Construction Sales Operations team functions as the strategic partner for all other internal teams, helping the business to operate as efficiently and insightfully as possible.
Who you are
- 4+ years of operational/analytical experience, preferably in online advertising or media
- Possess a high-level work ethic with a proven ability to prioritize and handle time efficiently
- You are goal-oriented - you can envision what success looks like and are willing to perform the daily activities to accomplish that success.
- You operate with a sales-ops mentality, always thinking about how to improve things around you and solve problems.
- Ability to interpret data and uncover insights that demonstrate high-level analysis and critical thinking
- Ability to communicate complex issues in clear and concise ways to internal stakeholders.
- A team player – you have a track record of working collaboratively as part of a larger team on a mission
- Adaptable to new technologies and willing to learn new systems quickly
- Proficient in MS Office applications, expert in Excel
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
Get to know us
Zillow Group is owned, fueled and grown by innovators who help people make better, smarter decisions around all things home. We encourage one another at every level, and our efforts are supported by employee-driven, world-class benefits that enable us to enjoy our lives outside the office while building fulfilling careers that impact millions of individuals every day.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to developing a broad, creative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.