DrugDev - an IQVIA Company:
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
About DrugDev, an IQVIA Company
DrugDev is committed to providing sponsors, CROs and sites with solutions that transform clinical research through collaboration, standardization and an outstanding technology experience. We are proud to provide a unified clinical operations suite that enables most top pharma and CROs to use technology enabled solutions to accelerate clinical operations
The Sales Operations Specialist will work as part of the overall Sales Operations team.
This role will sit in Wayne PA.
The Sales Operations Specialist will work across the clinical technology division of IQVIA.
The primary responsibilities of this person will be to align with multiple business units to run analytics, track business trends, align with in the CRM for all parts of our business including: Enterprise, Core, and CRO Pull through. CRM excellence. Reconciliation with finance. This role is expected to have a strong understanding of CRM systems. This individual will be tasked with creating pipeline reports and dashboards, activity reports, and Account/Opportunity reports.
This role calls for a team player who enjoys rolling up their sleeves to work with Sales, and finance to provide support and insight into KPI's.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Deliver sales & account management reports including revenue, retention, churn, activities, etc. along with trend analysis and recommendations via Salesforce.
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management.
- Refine customer segmentation, assist with territory management, and help create a plan to enhance renewal and up-sell processes.
- Provide ongoing administrative support to Division Sales and Operations leadership in the form of meeting scheduling, agenda development, meeting notes and related information roll-up duties.
- Proactively monitor and strive to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts.
- Develop and provide expert-level reports and analysis, in formats that are suitable for presentation to sales management
- Work closely with sales to remove internal and external barriers during the sales process
- Assist in accurate and timely sales analytics and metrics
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure successful execution of key projects
- Provide CRM training to new hires and ongoing support
- Live and breathe the sales pipeline (opportunities by deal stage, deal size, type, etc.).
- Oversee the gateway/compliance process ensuring information is entered in a timely fashion
- Manage requests timely and efficiently
- Support sales adoption, operational readiness and change management
- BA/BS degree or higher
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks; proven strong organizational and project management skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Analytical with ability to extract key business insights through data analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presenting to C-level executives.
- Agile, self-starter who can work independently and collaboratively.
- Advanced Excel skills with a strong understanding of Salesforce, other CRM applications and mail marketing strategies.
- Analytical experience with sales & account management reports driving key insights.
- Methodical attention to detail in reviewing and execution of contracts.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- BA/BS degree or higher
Minimum Experience Requirements
3-4 years’ experience
- 4-year college degree
- CRM skills
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Organizational skills
- FORTUNE Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies list for the third year in a row.
- Recognised by the 2016 Scrip Awards as the Best Full-service Provider Contract Research Organization (CRO).
- Awarded the 2016 Eagle Award from the Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS) for the fourth consecutive year. A site-nominated award recognising contract research organizations (CRO) and biopharmaceutical sponsors dedicated to building positive relationships with research sites through leadership, professionalism and integrity.
- IQVIA™ named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100® List which recognizes the world’s best service providers across a range of industries.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
- IQVIA™ is an equal opportunity employer. IQVIA recruits, hires, trains and promotes people in all job titles, without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by any national or local law.
- IQVIA promotes effective use of all team members, minorities, women, and those with disabilities among them, through a positive, continuing affirmative action program at all levels throughout the company.
We value the well-being of our team members and offer a comprehensive suite of benefits. These include Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible/Health Savings’ accounts, Life and Disability, 401(k) with employer match, generous paid time off and flexible work schedules in a fun, business casual environment.
Job ID: R1052420* Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks; proven strong organizational and project management skills in a fast-paced environment. * Analytical with ability to extract key business insights through data analysis. * Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presenting to C-level executives. * Agile, self-starter who can work independently and collaboratively. * Advanced Excel skills with a strong understanding of Salesforce, other CRM applications and mail marketing strategies. * Analytical experience with sales & account management reports driving key insights. * Methodical attention to detail in reviewing and execution of contracts. * Excellent problem-solving skills. * BA/BS degree or higher Minimum Experience Requirements 3-4 years' experience Skill Requirements * 4-year college degree * CRM skills * Advanced Excel Skills * Organizational skills