We Make People Smile
Magic Memories is a company that delights and amazes guests on the simple but universal concept of making people smile, and has driven that concept into its product, service, and innovation philosophy of capturing, creating and sharing memories worldwide. For over 20 years our company has offered retail professionals with great opportunities that encourage growth and advancement in our expanding enterprise.
Picture yourself working in New York, NY in an exciting and dynamic atmosphere at our iconic attraction, Circle Line Tours.
We are seeking an outgoing, friendly, and motivated individual to be a part of a high energy team. If you possess a can-do positive attitude and an outstanding set of customer service or sales skills, then we’re looking for you as a Sales Photographer of Circle Line Tours! You will be a part of a retail team that will capture fun, interactive moments of guests at diverse attractions. These are published via both print and digital formats into storytelling products, then sold to our guests.
We offer a fun job with great opportunities to expand your retail and leadership experience with a company that encourages growth and advancement! We offer competitive wages and incentives too!
As a Retail Sales Photographer:
-You will work with teams to achieve sales goals.
- You will learn how to capture, and create memories that really make people SMILE!
- You will ensure excellent customer service by responding to guest requests, expectations and needs.
- You will have the opportunity to meet and interact with people from all over the world.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive hourly pay[$15/hr].
- Free admission to the attraction.
- Opportunity for growth and advancement.
- Fun culture and atmosphere!
Requirements and other details:
- No photography experience needed! Retail experience a plus! We will train you on our easy-to-use systems.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn. Must enjoy interacting with guests and selling in a retail atmosphere.
- Performance is measured on customer experience reports, sales figures and attendance records.
- Must be 16 or older.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Background check
Job Type: [FULL TIME/PART TIME]
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY– Magic Memories is dedicated to providing equal opportunities to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran’s status, or any other factor that is a prohibited consideration under applicable law.
Magic Memories’ diversity and inclusion practices have been recognized through being named the 2017 winner of the Emerging Category of the YWCA Equal Pay Awards!