WE MAKE PEOPLE SMILE
Do you have a Positive, Can-Do Attitude and an Outstanding set of Customer Service Skills?
At Magic Memories, we’re a company that delights and amazes guests on the simple but universal concept of making people smile, and has driven that concept into its product, service, and innovation philosophy.
Picture yourself working at our iconic location in Chantilly, VA – the Smithsonian Air & Space Museum as a Retail Sales Photographer!
Retail Sales Photographer Duties and Requirements for the Best Job you have ever had:
As a retail Sales Photographer, you will:
- You will be learning and adapting to photography styles, with a motivation to excel in sales performance.
- You will be demonstrating ability to meet sales targets in a busy environment.
- You will display a professional communication skills and appearance.
- You will be working a variety of shifts, including weekends, evenings and holidays – it’s tourism after all!
- You will need a fearless approach to capturing memories and creating exceptional experiences for our guests.
- You will need the ability to work while standing or walking (with reasonable accommodation).
- You should have computer proficiency and cash register experience preferred.
At Magic Memories, as a Retail Sales Photographer, you can earn a great income, develop amazing new skills and friends, and best of all bring smiles to everyone you meet.
About Magic Memories:
Since its inception in 1995, the company has grown to more than 2,200 employees in 185 attractions in 10 countries across the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Europe, China, United Arab Emirates, Australia and New Zealand.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY – Magic Memories is dedicated to providing equal opportunities to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran’s status, or any other factor that is a prohibited consideration under applicable law.
Magic Memories’ diversity and inclusion practices have been recognized through being named as the 2017 winner of the Emerging category of the YWCA Equal Pay Awards!
Key Words: retail, retail sales, customer service, photography, retail photography