Family-owned for 30 years, we’ve been helping three generations of Volkswagen owners find the perfect VW to suit their driving needs. With an open-door policy and a welcoming attitude, we invite all customers to get to know us. When we say it’s a family owned business, we’re not kidding…Mike Murphy, President and Owner is on the showroom floor every day. Get to know the family, or better yet – become part of the family!
At Volkswagen of Oakland, we’re committed to customer service. With 30 years of Volkswagen knowledge and expertise, our qualified management team is ready to answer your questions and address your needs. Our highly-trained service department offers top-of-the-line automotive service to our customers with the most current diagnostic and repair equipment available while our factory-trained technicians deliver the most efficient and quality-vehicle care. What are you waiting for? Apply today!
- Maintains a professional appearance.
- High School Diploma or GED or higher
- 1-year experience (Not required)
- Pass drug screen & background check.
- Must have clean & valid driver's license.
- Moves cars.
- Keeps new car and used car lots clean and orderly.
- Runs various errands for the dealership.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Observe all safety rules at all times.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Organizing the vehicles in all the showrooms and storage lots.
- Stocking in of new and used vehicles. This includes all the paperwork, inventorying and gassing the cars.
- Getting cars ready for delivery when sold - gassing the car and assisting detail department with sticker removal.
- 5-day work days
- Paid time-off
- Holiday pay
- Medical / Dental / Vision and Life insurance
- 401K after 1-year of employment
- Equal opportunity employer