Residential Elevators is the fastest growing home elevator company in the United States with over 200 employees and we are seeking great talent! Founded in 1996, our teams manufacture, sell, install and service elevators in personal residences across the U.S. Focused on quality and safety, we provide a beautiful custom product to contractors and homeowners.
We are looking for an outside Sales Representative/Project Manager in our New Orleans, LA market. This territory is well established with excellent earning potential. The successful candidate must live in the New Orleans area.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Sales Rep/Project Manager is expected to make every effort to optimize his/her sales performance and engage in daily activities that will facilitate this goal. Required duties are:
- Schedule appointments and meet existing customers (residential contractors and homeowners) to identify and qualify potential prospects and present current product offers.
- Provide professional presentations of Company products and services while onsite.
- Identify and qualify prospective customers through research, networking, and cold-calling.
- Project manage job sites to insure construction meets company specifications and all code requirements.
- Continuously update all prospects on Company product modifications, changes, and enhancements.
- Effectively work conferences and trade shows, where applicable.
- Update and maintain customer account records, including contact names and numbers for future sales.
- Prepare reports for sales and marketing and maintain accurate expense accounts.
- Demonstrated success in outside sales, with a strong record of achievement and a proven ability to reach goals.
- Ability to apply negotiation skills to a variety of sales situations.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and time management skills.
- Ability to manage leads and close business agreements through direct contact.
- Excellent track record in developing relationships, with an emphasis on maintaining integrity and trust.
- Reliable personal transportation; ability to travel regionally and attend networking events.
- Expertise and experience selling to the Architecture and Builder’s community.
- Work in extreme heat; climb ladders; walk stairs; bend often; work in attics; carry sales samples on construction sites.
- Capable of accurately measuring construction sites to ensure custom product properly ordered