Japanese manufacturer of 3D Laminates is seeking a sales representative in Novi, MI area.
Monday - Friday / 8:30AM - 5:30PM
Salary is $70K per year with Benefits
Responsible for conducting sales for the assigned sales area, suggesting strategies to Management, developing business, and implementing sales functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
What you’ll do:
- Sales and Marketing coordinator to support President in North/South America by supporting region’s Distributor and reps, or managing direct account.
- Make presentations/demonstrations and participate in industry trade shows, participate in negotiations, and support.
- Maintaining positive customer relations.
Achieve Annual Sales Plan for Specified Region
- Support and Provide continue growth to existing account.
- Develop and implement plans to penetrate new key accounts in target markets.
- Support relationships with contracted Representative and Distributor sales markets.
Act as Liaison between Japan and Customer
- Determine customer’s applications and specifications and communicate with overseas sales team and product team.
- Participate in product-related planning and design working groups.
- Facilitate product approvals.
- Provide product training and instruction to customers.
Provide Market Research and Product Marketing
- Identify specific opportunities where the products can be used to provide solutions to customer problems. Present unique benefits of the products to customers.
- Research competitor market via internet, news, trade shows, industry magazines, and customer input.
- Market the products – liaison with President on advertising opportunities and updating the web.
- Develop and manage the sales strategy and channels.
- Provide weekly activity reports
- Provide quarterly evaluation of Rep & Distributor Sales markets.
- Provide revenue and monthly forecasts.
- Guide the purchase order process from customer to internal customer service.
With Customer Service:
- Solve any conflicts with customers by teaming with the customer services.
With Account Receivable:
- Responsible for collecting account receivables and payments from clients by team working with customer service and supervisor.
- Correct credit information for your accounts and advise the company any information to avoid any issues with the payments.
EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 2 years in sales and/or industry experience required.
- Designer background is preferred.
- Position required 30-50% travel including trade shows and industry events.
- Native Level English skills (Japanese is plus, not required)