Sales Representative bilingual in Spanish and English
Develop high-quality customers and distributors, follow up and smoothly complete projects, and achieve sales goal.
- Develop markets for product sales to new and potential customers, communicate with customers for potential demands and orders (including emails, calls and visiting), and sending product documents to customers;
- Explore and penetrate South American markets
- Carry out the distribution program plans, develop more distribution channels and follow up with the distribution application forms and related documents;
- Conduct product demonstrations and company introduction to potential customers and distributors;
- Follow up related projects, communicate with customers/client project leader regarding specification requirements and project details, maintain customer and project records, report about project program, and arrange product transportation and customs clearance.
- English Speaker Required, bilingual in Spanish preferred
- US Work Authorization Required, US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Goal-oriented, sociable, self-motivated, honest, hard-working, multi-tasking, energetic and resilient
- Business trips are needed
- Bachelor of mechanical engineering / electronic engineering / commerce / international trade or equivalent
- More than 3 year sales experience of mechanical and electronic products
- Defense security product and government sales experience will be a plus