Outside Sales Rep
PROJECT CORPORATE Greenwood, IN
Outside Sales - Account Manager (Regional B2B)
School Courier is expanding and we are seeking a self-driven, team player to champion our solutions to regional businesses. Built on honesty and integrity, School Courier’s accomplished Inside Sales division provides technology solutions that positively impact the way our customers do business. If you have a passion for solving business problems, thrive in a rewards-driven environment, and want to take your career to the next level, then this opportunity could be for you.
A successful Regional Sales Representative at School Courier will be relentless when it comes to achieving success for not only themselves, but their clients. Being the champion of the entire, B2B sales process, the National Sales Representative will welcome the "hunt" to develop robust pipelines of customer prospects. The Regional Outside Sales Representative is also a thought-leader; facilitating and tailoring their solutions-based approach to center around the customer's needs at every turn.
What You'll Do:
- Maximize your hunting ability and exceed daily/weekly goals by partnering with leadership who have already been successful in your role
- Lead a transactional sales approach through cold calling to close in as little as 1 call
- Master the art of the "pitch" to effectively close deals and exceed sales targets; building your lucrative book of business
- Learn from industry experts on how to be unstoppable when it comes to overcoming objections
- Develop your career through opportunities for advancement, endless training and support, and access to our state of the art team learning platform "Sales Hood"
- Experience fun and dynamic culture that gives back to the community, recognizes the importance of learning and development, and is filled with team-focused events and incentives - check out our website for yourself!
What You'll Bring:
- 1-2 years of inside outsides sales success is preferred, but if you are an upbeat new professional looking to elevate their career, we want to talk to you!
- Demonstrated track record of success selling in fast, transactional sales cycles highly preferred with the ability to "1 call close"
- High energy, strong desire to achieve top results with a charismatic, positive “can-do” attitude via the phone
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows-based applications
- Knowledge of Hubspot a plus
What Makes School Courier Great:
- Although we offer a base salary - this role is largely entrepreneurial with the majority of your income being earned through performance
- 401k Plan
- Paid Vacation and Sick time
School Courier is an equal opportunity employer and recruitment services provider and does not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or candidate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or any other class protected by federal or state law.
Check out our website at: www.schoolcourier.com
hourly wage plus commission