Come join MDVIP, based in Boca Raton, FL as a Sales Representative. MDVIP has been recognized as a Great Place to Work for the third consecutive year. We are seeking energetic, dependable and impassioned sales professionals to join our Patient Contact Center. The successful candidate will professionally handle inbound activity as well as outbound calling campaigns to help patients join an MDVIP affiliated Physician’s practice. This position is an entry level position which provides the right motivated candidate with growth potential.
• Sells patients on the benefits of being a member of an MDVIP affiliated practice by consistently tailoring the MDVIP Program benefits to patients.
• Handles inbound activity as well as outbound calling campaigns.
• Accurately documents patient customer relationship management database (Salesforce) with outcome of interaction/outreach.
• Performs general research and problem resolution. Escalates patient issues and concerns to management as necessary.
• Demonstrates a professional and positive demeanor in responding to all telephone and written inquiries.
High School Diploma required.
Must have at least 1 year of prior sales experience, including but not limited to inside sales or call center environment, and have previous experience with advanced phone systems.
• Proficient at typing with speed and accuracy.
• Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and manage objectives with little supervision.
• Ability to identify, handle and resolve recurring issues.
• Ability to organize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Knowledge of modern office procedures and methods including telephone communications, office systems, and organized record keeping.