Vice President of Sales
International automation, drives, sensors, and test and measurement company needs a North American Vice President of Sales and operations.
- This hands-on position includes responsibility, for inventory, budgeting, staffing, and profit/loss management for North American territory.
- Also responsible for sales coordination, technical project work, quotations, and repair / warranty matters to OEM’s of custom machinery.
- Manage, evaluate, and expand existing representative & distribution network.
- Coordinate and attend industry trade shows.
- An engineering or technical background would be preferred.
- Strong math and physics skillsrequired.
- Geometry (force and applications) and electrical (amplifiers, ethernet, radio transmission, etc.) knowledge needed.
- Experience in equipment to Load Cells (Montalvo, MAGPOWR, CMC, etc.) would be strongly helpful.
- Manage and influence projects involving special products for difficult environments (vacuum, high temperature, etc.).
- Training would be 1 to 2 weeks in Switzerland.
- 25%-35% travel.
- Small office environment for this US branch.
- Great opportunity; at 100% of target net income could reach $200k.
Email resumes to: email@example.com and refer to job WTM-TM-20