Inside Sales Representative
A reputable medical device company located in North Dallas is looking for a strong, excited Inside sales representative to join their growing team.
Position Type: Contract to Hire
Position Location: North Dallas, TX
Position Salary: Market Base (Depending on Experience) + Commission
- Service customers by selling company products and meeting company goals as well as customer demands.
- Attending Exhibits and tradeshows/conferences to promote company products and help grow the company brand.
- Following up with clients, customers, and internal parties as needed to conduct business
- Organizing and scheduling webinars and other training sessions for clients
- Service existing accounts, obtains orders, PO’s, and establishes new accounts for continued business growth.
- Assist in developing new opportunities and relationships with existing and potential customers and Key Accounts.
- Gain a complete understanding of company’s products, their design, operating principles, and applications.
- Associates degree is a minimum, bachelor’s degree preferred (marketing, advertising, sales, business administration, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience industry sales experience preferred in the medical or dental or similar industries
- Excellent communication skills are a must for this role, as well as strong customer acumen skills.
- Proven time management and proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Experience working with Salesforce or other CRM software is required for the role.
- Enthusiastic, cooperative, and positive demeanor and proven time management and organization skills