If you are a Sales Representative with extensive wholesales experience in women’s apparel industry, please read on!
A start-up women’s apparel/accessory company is seeking for someone experienced in the wholesale industry to lead our sales. The ideal candidate is responsible for growing customer base by expanding sales of women’s to mid-tier chain stores, specialty e-commerce retailers, and independent boutiques across North America.
This is an intermediate level position, requiring extensive prior sales experience and relationship-based sales effort (preferably in the wholesale industry).
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Create quarterly business plans and develop strategic business partnership to increase sales volume
- Develop and manage sales strategies that will result in business growth
- Analyze territory and markets potential, track sales and status reports.
- Travel to visit current and prospective clients to make presentations, introduce new products and close sales
- May have to attend local and national trade shows 2-3 times per year
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings
Job Style: Full Time
Salary: 50K plus Commission
Benefit: Healthy & Dental Insurance after 60 days
Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
Required Skills and Professional Characteristics:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least 4-years prior experience of wholesales in women’s apparel or accessory industry.
- On-line e-Commerce experience (Amazon, Walmart, or Zulily) is a big PLUS
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
- Must be proficient on MS Office (word, excel, power-point, etc)
Please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration. We look forward to meeting you