We are looking for entrepreneurial independent-minded sales leaders to effectively “run their own business” and join our rapidly growing team. If you have a passion for heavy equipment and for the opportunity to sell an iconic brand of the highest quality and best supported products in the industry, we look forward to hearing from you.
The exclusive dealer of Caterpillar equipment in the Northeast, Milton CAT is one of the largest Caterpillar dealerships in the world and the “big kid’s sandbox” for the most recognizable construction equipment on the planet. Milton CAT is looking to invest in and develop the right candidate to drive business (sales and rentals) of compact to large products (Excavators, Skid Steers, Wheel Loaders, Bull Dozers, etc.) in Grafton County. This field position involves being on the road every day, setting up meetings, prospecting job sites
- Strong entrepreneurial drive and work ethic
- Competitive nature. Driven to succeed. Hate to lose
- Passion for/Knowledge of heavy equipment (Skid Steers, Excavators, Loaders, Bull Dozers) a plus
- Experience with general contractor’s, excavators and landscapers a plus
- Solid leadership qualities (examples of initiative)
- 2 to 10+ years of sales experience
- Strong QUESTIONING techniques that drive “business conversations” (Discovery/PAIN)
- Eager to embrace technology (cell phones, i-Pads, CRM, etc.)
- Hungry to learn and an ability to apply new knowledge
Additional reasons to join Milton CAT include:
- Team oriented and “down to earth” culture
- Top Notch (and extensive) Training
- Strong career path and advancement
- 401k, Health, Dental, Vision, Life/Disability Insurance
We offer exciting opportunities to experienced professionals, recent graduates, and students.
Resumes that are mailed, emailed or hand-delivered to Milton CAT or any employee will not be considered. You must apply online. Background checks, drug testing, and health assessments are required as part of our pre-employment process.