Pac-Van, Inc. (www.pacvan.com), a wholly-owned subsidiary of General Finance Corporation, provides storage and office space solutions to its customers through the leasing and selling of storage containers, mobile office trailers, modular buildings and bulk liquid storage frac tanks. The company serves a wide variety of customers, including those in the commercial, construction, education, government, health care, industrial, and retail sectors. Committed to providing high quality products, dependable service and sales excellence, Pac-Van, Inc. is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, and has over 60 offices throughout North America.
- Lease and sell mobile offices, modular buildings, storage container products, ground level offices and mobile offices
- Develop and build profitable, long-term customer relationships
- Sales activities: prospecting, value selling, and closing
- Outside Sales Calls
- Must have superior marketing skills
- Valid Drivers License
- Ability to quickly develop a deep understanding of the business to enable effective operating decision-making
- Strong selling skills
- Computer & IT proficiency, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- A track record of business success and responsibility growth
- Driven to succeed – a Make it Happen attitude
- Effective priority setting and time management
- High expectations of self and others
- Relationship builder and effective communicator
- Adherence to core company values: dependability, dedication, relationships, initiative, and ingenuity.
- Local travel
- Medical, 3 plan types, partial company pay
- Life Insurance, company pay
- Life Insurance, self and/or family
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 401(k) plan with company match
Pac-Van is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment decisions are based on business needs, job responsibilities, and candidate qualifications.