Job Type: Full-time
Flexible Schedule, Commission, Internship, and Generous Training allowance
Colorado Financial Advisors, a leader in detailed financial planning and a purveyor of helping our client achieve independent wealth is currently looking for like-minded individuals to take on the role as Financial Sales Advisor to join our ever-growing team!
As the Financial Sales Advisor, you’ll deliver personalized investment solutions to help clients work toward their long-term financial goals. You’ll be trained and coached under our platforms with guidance from our Management team that has years of experience in order to become skillful and knowledgeable in the fields of financial advising, asset protection, and wealth management.
- Advise clients on investment strategies and other financial decisions
- Assess clients' assets, liabilities and overall financial conditions
- Prepare presentations that recommend various financial products
- Review and communicate portfolio performances to clients
- Network and build relationships with new and existing client base
- Entrepreneurial mindset, ambitious, strong social skills
- Familiarity with investment products and services
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Attractive compensation package with strong renewals
- 401(k) and profit-sharing
- New Agent Training Allowance
- Liberal renewal vesting
- Production and persistency Bonus opportunities
- Awards Trips
- Profit Sharing with The Profit Partnership Program
- Awards program for production and referrals
- Incredible Lead Generation System
- Mentoring by top advisors
What makes Colorado Financial Advisors unique?
Financial advising is not about selling. It's about helping others prepare for the risks that we all face
and being there when they need it most. We are an independent firm that offers you ownership and independence with comprehensive training.
Why choose Ohio National?
As Career Agent with Ohio National, you'll have access to a diverse portfolio of competitive products,
an attractive compensation package along with outstanding service and support that will help you
take your career to the next level.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Commissions, Bonuses, New Agent training allowance