The primary responsibility is to generate and expand sales revenue in the Americas Sales region. This individual reports to Company President and will be responsible for driving the overall business in thin film coating, precision optics fabrication and CNC machining section.
Duties And Responsibilities Include:
- Establish and Implements sales strategy and revenue goals
- Pursue new project opportunities as well as new customers
- Build relationships across multiple functions at customers – including executives, marketing, engineering, procurement, etc…
- Responsible for complete understanding of customers’ profile including key managers/personnel, business dynamics and products, etc.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required to fulfill job function or as assigned
- Requirements for the position include strong organizational/interpersonal & communication skills
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor in Business
- Five or more years sales experience and in optics, photonics, thin film coating industry is a plus.