Davidson’s is an innovative leader in firearms distribution recognized for its excellence in creative marketing, technology, and world-class customer service. Davidson’s is currently seeking a passionate, shooting and hunting enthusiasts with outside sales and/or merchandising experience to serve as our Regional Customer Relationship Manager in the Midatlantic region (Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina & Tennessee).
Our Regional Customer Relationship Managers are responsible for cultivating and maintaining profitable relationships and maximizing sales potential with existing customers on behalf of Davidson’s as well as prospecting for new accounts. The Regional Customer Relationship Managers are the external representatives and true brand ambassadors for Davidson’s; conveying expertise and a passion for service towards our current and prospective customers with a sense of tact, sensitivity, and professionalism while influencing the overall satisfaction of our customers as well as their own prosperity and growth.
- Being the face of Davidson’s brand by marketing products and services to current and prospective customers
- Promoting the capabilities and benefits of the Davidson’s GuaranteeD program and the Gallery of Guns website
- Communicating effectively with the sales management team; informing and updating the team regularly to guarantee that sales and client objectives are being met
- Developing an intimate knowledge of the active dealer base within the territory beyond just the top accounts by providing prospecting reports, account development strategies, and sales estimates on potential business growth opportunities
- Providing technical support to our website customers
- Prospecting and establishing new business through effective reporting and feedback
The ideal candidate would possess
- 4+ years of related business-to-business sales and/or merchandising experience
- A firm knowledge of the firearms industry, firearms, ammunition, and related accessories
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management software systems
- A college degree
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- The ability to be a self-starter and problem solver
- proficiency with PCs, tablets, and Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, etc.)
- The ability to travel throughout the territory up to 90% to 100% of the time
- Candidates must reside within the territory and in close proximity to an airport
- Must possess a valid state motor vehicle operator license and a clean driving record
- Applicants must be at least 21 years of age
- Able to pass a background check and pre-employment drug screening
Davidson’s offers a generous benefits compensation package including a starting base salary of $75k p/year, PLUS a quarterly bonus in addition to FREE Medical, Dental, and Life insurance benefits for our employees. Additional voluntary benefits include family Medical, Dental, and Vision coverages as well as supplemental life insurance, flexible spending accounts, short-term/ long-term disability plans, and a 401(k) with an UNLIMITED 25% match! Additionally, we will provide everything that you need to be successful including a Company vehicle, cell phone, tablet, and samples.
Founded in 1932, Davidson’s has grown into one of the nation’s top firearms wholesalers. Headquartered in Prescott, Arizona we proudly distribute over 80 brands of firearms to dealers nationwide. Davidson’s “GuaranteeD Lifetime Replacement Program” and its consumer website GalleryofGuns.com are two of Davidson’s unique services designed to help promote the business of our dealers.
Our vision is to be a firearms distribution company that creates, develops, and nurtures strong customer, employee, vendor, and industry relationships, while always conducting ourselves honorably as we excel in the performance of our jobs and the fulfillment of our corporate social responsibilities.
To apply for this position, please reply to this ad with your cover letter and resume via email to email@example.com, faxed to (855) 647-1749, or mailed to/dropped off at 6100 Wilkinson Drive in Prescott, AZ 86301.
To learn more about career opportunities at Davidson’s, click on the EMPLOYMENT link on GalleryofGuns.com
Quarterly Bonus Potential