**Bonus paid out monthly and quarterly. Uncapped Commission Plan.
Responsible for sourcing admissions through direct community contacts which educate healthcare providers and the general public about the Moments Hospice program.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrates initiative and commitment to achieving company growth and results to ensure long-term viability.
- Represents Moments Hospice positively and professionally within the community
- Provides accurate information regarding hospice services in response to inquiries by healthcare providers and general public, in accordance to the goal-directed development plan.
- Maintains current data on market area, competitors, and marketing strategies.
- Maintains an organized approach to territory management.
- Prepares and conducts call and presentations to potential referral sources.
- Participates in strategic planning and the analysis for their assigned territory in conjunction with the business plan.
- Coordinates with clinical management staff in planning in-service and presentations, and in addressing issues with referral sources
- Participates in community and organizational programs as requested to promote professional growth and understanding of hospice care
- Conducts business effectively and in a fiscally responsible manner. Monitors and reports cost effectiveness of marketing efforts
- Initiates and coordinates contract negotiations with facilities, insurance companies and managed care facilities
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- At least three (3) years' experience in health care marketing management preferably in hospice care operations.
- Ability to assess trends and anticipate issues, identify any gaps, establish and analyze facts, diagnose the root cause of the problem, generate potential innovative solutions, develop an action plan and execute.
- Ability to market aggressively and deal tactfully with customers and the community.
- Knowledge of corporate business management.
- Excellent communications skills. Proficiency in skills related to public relations and marketing. Skill in using technology platforms for daily sales tracking and for training.
- Demonstrates autonomy, organization, assertiveness, flexibility and cooperation in performing job responsibilities.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus Pay
- Commission Pay
- sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Healthcare: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)