A well-established Retail company specializing in Construction Products is looking for Sales Representatives in Inglewood, CA.
We are seeking self-driven candidates with great communication skills, a passion for sales, and that want to be part of an Award-winning Team.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
We offer a great work environment, an excellent benefit package and competitive compensation packages.
- 401K with a 4% match
- Paid vacation
- Health Benefits with Company Contribution,
- GREAT Culture and Environment
Job Title: Sales Representative:
Store Manager / General Manager
Non-Exempt/Base Salary with a lucrative Commission package.
8:00am to 5:00pm
Overview & Position Setting:
Working in a fast paced, comfortable atmosphere. Interacting with our Contractor based customers, selling the top manufacturers of Windows, Doors and more in Southern California
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Achieve Sales Goal on a monthly basis
- Manage and complete all tasks associated with selling product
- Develop and maintain Vendor relationships
- Follow up communications with clients
- Communicate with 3 new potential clients daily, (contractors list, website search, etc.)
- Daily Warehouse walk of product that has been received to ensure Quality and Quantity prior to scheduling deliveries.
- Assisting customers with “Will Call”
- Assist with the organization of the store.
- Maintain your assigned displays; and the updating of their products and literature.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma
- Sales Experience
- Construction Knowledge
- Window & Door Knowledge
Knowledge, Skills and General Abilities:
- Effective communicator
- Positive attitude
- Desire to grow and learn
- Problem Solving
- Standing 30%
- Sitting 40%
- Walking 18%
- Lifting 10%
- Driving 2%
If you feel you meet the above qualifications, we look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you and Good Luck!