HAYDEN LOS ANGELES, based in Los Angeles, California, is a fast-growing women’s and tweens’ fashion company. We are looking for a Sales Representative to join our team.
If you’re looking for a dead-end job, sorry, but we are NOT for you. But if you feel you’ve been underappreciated and you want to jump-start your career and willing to do whatever it takes to get better, then we’re looking for someone exactly like you! Prove to us that you’re willing to put in the time and energy and we’ll do the same to make sure you’re always challenged and growing. Promoting from within is a core value and something we take very seriously.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cultivate relationships with buyers across multiple platforms
- Maintain high level of customer service and sales
- Recommend similar sold out products to customers
- Resolve customer complaints and provide positive feedback
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, and in person
- Collaborate with colleagues in different departments
- Create line sheets for clients
- Order processing & Invoicing
- Sampling and preparation for tradeshows
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Love interacting with new people and cultivating relationships
- Seeks out thrill of closing deals
- Excellent communication/ interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Proficient in Outlook & Microsoft Office
- High School diploma or equivalent
In addition, all of our team members are expected to have the following intangibles:
- Team-oriented: teamwork is one of our core values. We strongly believe that we both succeed and fail as a team.
- Self-starter: on days on which you don’t have much to do, what are you going to do?
- Attention to detail: can you catch, the typo here?
- Strong communication skills: being direct, yet polite, is important to us, regardless of job title or experience. We strive to make sure we’re responsive, because no one likes being ignored.
- Ability to thrive in a multitude of environments: our team takes pride in our multi-ethnic and multi-generational workplace and thrives (most of the time) in completing multiple and competing tasks on time.