Pro Video Instruments, LLC is seeking energetic and motivated sales professionals to join our industry leading team! We are a leading manufacturer of digital video, our company provide's distribution to all HD & 4K Video signals over multiple screens, projectors or televisions providing the number one solution for hospitality, entertainment, advertising and surveillance company's. Our ideal candidate is outgoing, focused and has excellent listening skills who can deliver excellent customer service. You will be responsible for helping our customers by providing product and service information. We want someone that wants to succeed, has the ability to form fast relationships and the skill to close a sale. We offer hourly compensation PLUS commission!!!
- Sells conservatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients using various Pro Video products.
- Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with clients.
- Convert inquires generated by social media, telephone, marketing and email activity to obtain them as new clients.
- identifies and resolves customer satisfaction issues.
- Follows all company policies, procedures, and business ethics code.
- Maintaining personal and productivity goals.
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Prepare estimates and maintains estimate follow up procedures.
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate a computer, wireless equipment, phone, copier and fax.
- Must be able to process basic data entry and word processing skills.
Hourly w/ Commission