The Eversana, Field Solutions, Pharmaceutical Sales Representative is accountable and responsible for selling pharmaceutical products to assigned health care providers in their own specific geographic territory - achieving and/or surpassing sales goals on a monthly basis.
The Pharmaceutical Sales Representative is a full-time position that includes a competitive salary, lucrative quarterly incentive compensation based on sales results, a company vehicle package, paid time off, and a comprehensive benefits package.
EVERSANA™ is the leading independent provider of global services to the life science industry. The company’s integrated solutions are rooted in the patient experience and span all stages of the product lifecycle to deliver long-term, sustainable value for patients, prescribers, channel partners and payers. The company serves more than 500 life science clients, including innovative start-ups and established pharmaceutical companies to advance life science solutions for a healthier world.
- 3000+ Employees
- 500+ Life Science Clients
- 100% of Top 25 Bio-Pharma Companies
- 20+ locations
- 160+ Brands
- 80+ Countries Served
- 25+ Service Programs
- 100+ Disease States
- 570+ MDs, RNs, PharmDs
Eversana Field Solutions offers our employees competitive compensation, paid time off, company paid holidays, excellent training, employee development programs, 401-k plan with an employer match, and an incredible list of comprehensive employer benefits that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance along with a whole host of other valuable programs.
OUR CULTURAL BELIEFS
Patient Minded I act with the patient’s best interest in mind.
Client Delight I own every client experience and its impact on results.
Take Action I am empowered and empower others to act now.
Grow Talent I own my development and invest in the development of others.
Win Together I passionately connect with anyone, anywhere, anytime to achieve results.
Communication Matters I speak up to create transparent, thoughtful and timely dialogue.
Own It I hold myself and others accountable for results.
Embrace Diversity I create an environment of awareness and respect
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:Our employees are tasked with delivering excellent business results through the efforts of their teams. These results are achieved by:
• Takes ownership and demonstrates the ability to drive monthly sales results through superior selling skills.• Above average interpersonal, platform, and written communication skills. • Proven ability to observe and identify market opportunities and challenges and subsequently develop, plan, implement, and follow through with action plans to positively influence opportunities and challenges. • Develop and maintain superior relationships with key decision makers and influencers within physician offices.• Consistently exhibits a high level of proficiency and expertise in discussing and demonstrating the company’s products, as well as the related disease state(s) and competitive products. • Must pose the ability to work effectively in a team environment while positive, open communication and collaboration with coworkers and counterparts is exercised.• Completes all administrative duties in a timely fashion and works within the specified budget. • Consistently executes all field sales activities with a high degree of professionalism in accordance with established promotional guidelines.• All other duties as assigned
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
EXPECTIONS OF THE JOB:
• Travel will vary by territory - some overnight travel may be required• Hours (40 hours per week)
The above list reflects the general details necessary to describe the expectations of the position and shall not be construed as the only expectations that may be assigned for the position.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the expectations listed above.
The requirements listed below are representative of the experience, education, knowledge, skill and/or abilities required: • BA/BS from an accredited College/University with a focus in business or life science preferred. • 2+ years prior pharmaceutical sales at a minimum and/or B2B sales experience. • MUST be able to sell “clinically” – able to discuss products and complex disease state(s). • Documented successful sales track record.• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written. • Ability to execute a sales and marketing plan.• Ability to manage a territory budget and function in a fast-paced emerging company environment.• Computer and data base analysis proficiency related to operation of territory.
• Passionate• Positive Attitude• Ownership Mentality• Results Driven• Strong Presentation Skills• Active Listener• Customer/ Client Focus• Initiative• Business Acumen• Organizational Skills
PHYSICAL/MENTAL DEMANDS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
The physical and mental requirements along with the work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an individual encounters while performing the essential functions of this position.
Office: While performing the essential functions of this job the employee is frequently required to reach, grasp, stand and/or sit for long periods of time (up to 90% of the shift), walk, talk and hear; occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet, with frequent interruptions and multiple demands
EVERSANA is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation.