Cantey Foundation Specialists, a regional leader in the foundation repair industry, is seeking to hire sales representatives to join our growing team! We provide our employees with sales leads, materials, and training to guarantee your success. All you need to do is bring a positive and winning attitude and a willingness to learn our process!
Cantey's purpose is to redefine the construction industry by pushing beyond the status quo and providing our customers with an extraordinary experience. Not only do we redefine our industry for our customers, but also for our employees. We highly value our employees and strive to make our company a great place to work. We offer a fun and family-oriented environment, a casual dress policy, the tools and training you need to get the job done the right way, and a competitive pay and benefits package. If you pride yourself in your work ethic and sales abilities, and you want an employer who will value you, apply today to join our team!
- Base salary plus commission
- Full benefits package (health and 401k matching)
- Company-provided vehicle
- Qualified, high quality leads are provided to you (customers contact us for appointments)
- Comprehensive training program
- No weekends and ability to work remotely!
Essential Job Functions
- Drive to customer's homes on pre-scheduled appointments
- Builds rapport with customers
- Carefully examines the customer's issue, primarily related to concrete repair, to provide an accurate diagnosis of the issue(s)
- Provide necessary recommendations to the customer that will resolve such issues
- Closes the sale with the customer
- Meets or exceed sales quotas
- Attends the weekly sales meeting and other required trainings
- Drives for the company in a safe manner
- Minimum of 4 years sales experience
- A valid driver's license and a safe driving record
- Candidate must be willing to submit to drug test and background check
- Ability to understand, speak, read, and write in English
- Knowledge of construction, home improvement, concrete, or related trades preferred
- In-home sales experience highly preferred
- Candidates with commission-driven experience is preferred