A growth-oriented, leadership-focused firm, Resilience Inc. prides itself on developing individuals looking to dip their toes into sales or those with prior experience from entry level into managerial roles. Our culture is competitive, team-based, and designed to push one another to achieve and do more every month. Our primary focus is on the experience of the customer. Between identifying their needs and providing solutions, our sales methodology is about creating a simple, enjoyable buying process.
Our Sales Representatives start at entry-level, and focus strictly on the development of both clients and one's self. Our opportunities for growth, development, and promotion are all internally based on variables like performance, attitude, and reliability over traditional tenure and seniority.
At Resilience Inc, not only do we enjoy engaging with clients face-to-face, we actually prefer it. We believe that creating a relationship with a potential customer is better done with a smile and a handshake.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Sales presentations with in-depth product knowledge comparisons
- New customer acquisition and customer retention
- Jaw- dropping customer service
- Up to date understanding of product and competitors
- Problem-solving skills
Characteristics of an ideal candidate include:
- Problem-solving skills/Solution-focused
- Positive and relentless attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Competitive and goal-oriented
- Exemplary communication skills
- Competitive & team-oriented