Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 135,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.
About the role:
Responsible to manage new sales enquiries and retention of existing customers by providing a high level of customer service while ensuring all sales related matters are managed in accordance with current company procedures, in a professional and courteous manner. To proactively manage the customer experience, by taking ownership of the call and following through on the query or concern to completion.
• Identify and convert all sales opportunities in accordance with current company procedures.
• Respond to all customer requirements, promptly, efficiently and in a professional manner at all times.
• Document immediately all calls and actions taken on the customer’s MASTERMIND file ensuring that all updates and amendments are accurate and complete.
• Resolve customer issues in their entirety wherever possible.
• Liaise and support other internal functions within the business to ensure total customer satisfaction.
• Comply with Manager’s directions at all times.
• Work autonomously referring escalations as required to the nominated Shift Manager.
• Contribute to the provisions of a safe and healthy workplace through:
• Ensuring awareness and understanding of, and compliance with, standard operating procedures in respect to emergency and evacuation procedures, security, accident and incident reporting, hazard reporting and ‘self reporting’.
• Take all practical steps to ensure your own health and safety at work, and the safety of others in the workplace
• Eligibility to acquire relevant security licenses within the employment probationary period.
• Previous sales and retentions experience
• A High level of computer literacy skills
• A “can do” attitude
• The ability to manage high pressure situations
- Opportunity to join a Global company
- Attractive remuneration on offer
- Career growth
- Supportive team environment
How to Apply
If this opportunity excites you, click on the APPLY button to submit your application in confidence.
Johnson Controls Master Security Licence #404945334