Why Work Here?
"Ranked #2 Most Admired Companies to Work For in America" - Fortune (2019)
"Best Finance Companies and Top 50" - Business Insider (2018)
"America's BEST Large Employers" - Forbes (2018)
"Top 60 Companies for Executive Women" - NAFE (2018)
Leading the Million Dollar Round Table for 64 Consecutive Years
The Only Life Insurance Company Endorsed by AARP
What does a career need to offer you?
Financial growth? Personal satisfaction? Opportunity to advance? You’ll find all that and more as a New York Life Financial Professional. At New York Life Insurance Company, we believe it’s possible to get ahead and do the right thing. This belief shows in how we do business and it shows in the people we partner with as Agents and Managers.
This career isn’t for everyone, but the best Agents and Managers in our company will tell you there’s nothing else like it. Successful Agents at New York Life Insurance Company come from many different cultures and backgrounds. Most have dreams like yours. And life stories nothing like yours. That’s one reason our company is a great place to build your career.
If you're looking for a career where you can grow your own business and make a difference in your community, then let’s talk. We're looking for motivated self-starters who want:
- Comprehensive and ongoing professional training and development (Harvard Business School Curriculum)
- Significant Earning Potential (Average Established Agent in Southern California Office $149,800)
- State-of-the-art marketing, Sales Force Customer Relationship Management System and sales solutions
- A vast array of competitive insurance and financial products designed to meet the protection and financial needs of your clients
- A clearly defined career path, including opportunities in Management for qualified individuals.
- Comprehensive benefits, including a Pension Plan, 401K/ROTH 401K
Here's what you'll do: As a New York Life Agent, you'll be offering high-quality life insurance, fixed annuities, long-term care insurance, and other products for insurance and retirement planning needs. You'll also:
- Develop and implement business and marketing plans
- Prospect for potential clients
- Discuss financial concerns and needs of individuals
- Present potential solutions using our suite of products and services
- Develop your professional skills and knowledge
Our promise? To work with you to build a strong financial future.
We have always believed in helping people like you, families like yours, and businesses of all kinds create, protect, and preserve their financial security. Since 1845, we’ve been doing just that—making sure our customers are prepared for whatever life has in store and that we will be there to help them face the future with confidence.
We’re a lot like the clients we serve. Each of us is working hard to meet life’s responsibilities and build our own futures. Funding retirement? Looking after aging parents? Dealing with the death of a family member? We’ve been there, and we’ve persevered through the toughest of times. So when we work with you, we appreciate that we are being trusted with your most important assets: your family and your business. We take that responsibility seriously. For more than 170 years, we’ve kept every promise we’ve made to our customers. That’s simply a fact.
We invite you to explore the depth of that commitment.
EOE M/F/D/V/SO 1638741(Exp. 1/24/2019)
- Certain eligibility requirements apply. Monthly payments are determined by your earnings, years of service, age, and the form of payment you choose. The company reserves the right to amend or terminate the plan at any time for any reason.
- Issued by New York Life Insurance and Annuity Corporation or New York Life Insurance Company (NYLIAC), a Delaware Corporation.
Job Type: Full-time
About New York Life:
New York Life Insurance Company, a Fortune 69 company founded in 1845, is the largest mutual life insurance company in the United States* and one of the largest life insurers in the world. New York Life has the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from all four of the major credit rating agencies: A.M. Best (A++), Fitch (AAA), Moody's Investors Service (Aaa), Standard & Poors (AA+).** Headquartered in New York City, New York Life's family of companies offers life insurance, retirement income, investments and long-term care insurance
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's or Higher Education (Required)
- Life and Health Insurance (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
Job Types: Full-time, Commission