The National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR) is the sanctioning body for the No. 1 form of motorsports in the United States and owner of 16 of the nation’s major motorsports entertainment facilities. NASCAR consists of three national series (NASCAR Cup Series™, NASCAR Xfinity Series™, and NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series™), four regional series (ARCA Menards Series, ARCA Menards Series East & West and the NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour), one local grassroots series and three international series. The International Motor Sports Association™ (IMSA®) governs the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship™, the premier U.S. sports car series. NASCAR also owns Motor Racing Network, Racing Electronics, Americrown Service and ONE DAYTONA. Based in Daytona Beach, Florida, with offices in eight cities across North America, NASCAR sanctions more than 1,200 races in more than 30 U.S. states, Canada, Mexico and Europe. For more information visit www.NASCAR.com and www.IMSA.com, and follow NASCAR on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat (‘NASCAR’).
The NASCAR Sales Center, located in Daytona Beach, Florida, is seeking a Sales Service Representative with previous call center experience for a full-time shift opening. The representative will be responsible for handling inbound calls for all NASCAR properties to generate revenue across all businesses. This is a position where this individual is the first contact with customers so they are expected to build loyalty with NASCAR related products and experiences. The Sales Center operates seven days a week including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Answering inbound calls from customers seeking to purchase advanced race tickets as well as general and/or account inquiries
- Responsible for product upselling including packages and hospitality options
- Staying up to date on relevant information across all NASCAR properties
- Accurately process payments via credit cards
- Professionally handle fan/customer inquiries
- Make outbound sales calls as needed
- Assist Internet Customers with account inquiries and online purchases
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous Call Center experience highly preferred
- Knowledge of ProVenue ticketing system highly preferred
- Strong customer service skills
- Solid Data entry and proficient computer skills
- Must work well in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Ability to work flexible hours – evening, weekends and holidays required
- Punctual and reliable attendance
- Problem solving, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Working knowledge of the internet
- Excellent telephone and communication skills
Learn more about this role and our team by applying at www.careers.nascar.com for consideration.
We are a company unlike any other. At NASCAR, you will find a community of diverse individuals respectful of our history, with an eye towards the future. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won’t take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. NASCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status or any basis that is protected by applicable law except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Follow us on Twitter @NASCARJobs to stay current on our openings.