Our Sales & Service Representative based in Kent will service customer locations such as garages, automotive dealerships, quick change oil companies, fleet maintenance facilities, bus companies, etc. This position will be driving a Class B Tanker Truck to collect used oil from customer locations and transport back to a company facility for disposal; this role is also required to sell new lube products to route customers. No driving experience is required - Paid Training Provided!
Why work for Safety Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Loading and offloading truck at customer locations and at company disposal facilities
- Clean out sediment from tanks and sinks;
- Up-sell at customer locations and generate new leads in the field;
- Able to work overtime as required.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Previous Sales or Account Management Experience Preferred;
- Class B CDL Preferred (must obtain upon hire - Paid Training!);
- Previous Non CDL Route Driving Considered an Asset;
- Previous Experience in the Automotive Industry Considered an Asset;
- Ability to obtain Hazmat or Tanker endorsements upon hire;
- The ability to use a mobile hand held device;
- Must be able to attend a company paid two week training program out of state.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety Kleen?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Apply today! Visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers *SK