The Sales Service Representative’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Call on assigned chain and independent stores as scheduled to perform merchandising, store layout and product display services.
- Advise accounts of discontinued, inactive, and replacement items and review and monitor plus-outs and promotions.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with Core-Mark’s products and services.
- Ensure follow-up of all logistics according to chain contracts, including programs/specials, custom retail pricing, order books, and informational reports.
- File call reports with Territory Manager noting issues and action items and handle tracking of action items until closure.
- Meet regularly with Area Sales Manager to discuss chain programs, competitive activities, and store-level opportunities.
- Perform additional duties as required