Reporting to the VP, Business Development, this key sales role will identify partnership opportunities within the clinical trial market, positioning Life Line Screening as a recruitment mechanism to partner with CROs, SMOs, Pharma and Biotech companies. The Patient Recruitment Specialist will be responsible for lead generation of appropriate contacts and developing relationships with Executive prospects within an expanded clinical research platform.
Patient Recruitment Specialist Key Responsibilities:
* Develop sales pipeline for clinical trial recruitment activities for Life Line Screening.
* Develops a sales strategy and maintains sales tracking in Sales Force.
* Execute agreements and negotiate terms for clinical trial partners.
* Forecast, plan and budget for each clinical trial partnership.
* Clinical Trial Recruitment- New Partnership- B2B "face to face" sales, on-site presentation with business customers to generate new market share.
* Clinical Trial Partner Retention- Professional sales presentations to keep our clients' existing customer base, eliminate churn, and improve brand loyalty
* Maintain regular records of the status of relationships, milestones, issues and potential areas requiring additional support.
* Competitive base plus bonuses
* A 401 (k) with employer match
* Health, dental, vision and pharmacy coverage as well a health care FSA
* An employee wellness program and other insurance coverage options
At Life Line Screening, our mission is to make people aware of unrecognized health problems and encourage them to seek follow-up care with their personal physician. We are the leading provider of community-based preventive health screenings in the United States. Since our inception in 1993, we have screened over 8 million people, and currently screen over 1 million people each year at over 15,000 screening events nationwide.
We have collaborated with New York University School of Medicine and Medical Center, Oxford University, and the University of California San Francisco to help further understand the relationships between select hereditary and lifestyle risk factors and the development and prevention of cardiovascular diseases.
* Executive level presentation and negotiation skills.
* Effective communication skills (both oral and written), working across departmental channels to get results.
* Keen understanding of marketing and advertising strategies.
* Ability to understand and interpret clinical protocols and associated study specifications.
* Proven success in new business platforms with documented growth.
* Bachelor's degree in related field
* 5-8 years of pharma sales experience (lead generation and contract negotiation within the Clinical trial/Pharma environment)
* Clinical Research experience preferred (CRO, Pharma Clinical Trial Recruitment)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled