eTitle is seeking a Sales Specialist to join our Business Development team. This is an exciting newly created position, who can source business generation leads, build a relationship and then deliver business for our company. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, highly proficient with social media and an excellent communicator who can work independently on his/her own initiative. This is a remote-based position with occasional meetings (virtual and in person) as needed.
- Hunter skill set - Research and target prospects using a variety of sales tools. Cold call targeted prospects in order to obtain key information that meets qualified lead criteria.
- Manage and nurture the business development leads throughout the sales cycle.
- Navigate through a client conversation flow to discover business needs, understand challenges and position eTitle as a compelling business solution.
- Maintain well-organized, up-to-date and accurate sales information and activity reports in our CRM system (Dynamics 365).
- Leverage our Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) relationship and partner with the diversity departments of our clients to position eTitle as a diverse women-owned company.
- Work closely with marketing and business development to create marketing and sales tools.
The Ideal candidate will have the following background and skills:
- Industry Relationships & Experience – An established book of high-level real estate, investment banking, retail banking industry relationships to seek out and connect with leaders and influencers to expand the business.Experience in the title industry with a knowledge of potential clients.
- Business Development – Ability to develop and retain a quality client base with local businesses through networking, sales calls, lead follow-up, social media, events, educational seminars, and marketing events for realtors and financial institutions.
- Networking – Active participation in professional organizations related to the banking, credit union and real estate industries, such as MLTA, ULI, MAR and Attorney Groups.
- Entrepreneurial mindset – an ability to adapt in a fast-changing environment where being nimble and quick is an advantage.
- P&L Mindset – Solid understanding of the factors that drive top line revenue and expense control in order to achieve or exceed set profit goals.
- Quality – Sets high standards regarding work that is ethical and actively seeks ways to improve quality. Has the ability to work efficiently under pressure, while consistently producing accurate work product and results. Listens to the customer and works with operations on process improvement.
- Technology - Highly proficient on social media platforms, such as LinkedIn, Google and Facebook.As well as Microsoft office applications and experience with CRM tools (e.g. Salesforce).
Equal Opportunity Employer
Base + Incentive Plan