Pantheon is the only WebOps platform built from the ground up for agility. We help our customers win, where the digital experience starts and matters most - their websites. We empower teams of developers, marketers, and IT professionals to focus on delivering business results while Pantheon handles uptime, performance, scalability, and security. We are the fastest growing Drupal and WordPress platform in the world, powering over 285,000 sites and serving billions of pages every month. Happy customers include some of the most recognized names in high tech, higher education, and NGOs, such as Patch, Apigee, UC Berkeley, Arizona State University, and the United Nations.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our sales organization.
Pantheon is looking to add a talented Manager to our Sales Operations team!
In this role, your primary function will be to drive growth and scale through data-driven analysis and the execution of strategic and operational initiatives. We're in the midst of a transformation, reenvisioning how our Account Management (“AM”) and Customer Success (“CS”) teams support our customers. The role will focus on driving Net Dollar Retention (”NDR”) and supporting our customer facing teams (CS, AM, Delivery). This person will need to drive seamless coordination across these groups, using data and process to help those teams maximize the success of our customers. You will work cross-functionally and serve as a trusted adviser to senior leaders across the organization.
The ideal candidate possesses a background in business strategy and/or operations; experience working with SaaS sales teams a plus. This role requires someone who is an analytical thinker with a demonstrated ability of influencing change and driving data-driven results.
Cool Stuff You’ll Do
- Partner with sales & customer success leadership to define and deliver strategic projects that enable the business to maximize Net Dollar Retention
- Partner with marketing teams to build and refine MQL criteria to optimize process for routing and actioning leads
- Drive a consistent company view on customer health, then Identify, measure and operationalize in Salesforce with the support of our Revenue Systems team
- Drive operational efficiencies by automating and improving processes, tools, and documentation at scale that results in a best in class customer journey for Pantheon customers
- Conduct data driven analyses across areas of the business (geos, segments, products) to identify key value drivers and actionable insight
- Work with sales leaders to drive organizational planning activities including territory design, quota targets, & capacity management)
What you Bring to the Table
- 4+ years of work experience in sales/business operations, management consulting, investment banking, or an analytical role at a technology company
- Ability to synthesize information into actionable insights and define/execute business strategies
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to drive process improvements and produce results
- Strong working knowledge of the Salesforce CRM and other sales productivity tools
- Strong analytical and reporting skills required (e.g. Excel). Looker, Tableau or other data visualization tools experience a plus.
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Vacation days and time off
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- top-of-line equipment
- Fun at Drupal community events
- Discounts on custom bicycles - the founders of Pantheon also Founded Mission Bicycle
- Dog-friendly office
- Training stipend to attend industry conferences
- Fully stocked kitchen with lunches provided
- Pantheon recently closed its Series D funding ($40m)
- Pantheon is one of America’s Best Workplaces of 2019
- Pantheon earns Top 10 Ranking in “Best Software Awards” by G2 Crowd
- Pantheon actively sponsors programs like the Grace Hopper Celebration (GHC 19)
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.
Visa Sponsorship is not available at this time.