The Sales Supervisor is responsible for leading a team of Music Sales Consultants for Woodwind Brasswind. The Consultant team provides instrument knowledge and expertise to assist customers in identifying the right musical product and/or service to meet their needs and find their perfect sound! Music educators, program directors, parents, beginning students, budding artists and professional musicians across the United States rely on the expertise of our Woodwind Brasswind Music Sales Associates every day. Responsibilities include driving a motivational environment, recognizing and rewarding performance, coaching and leading associates, and problem resolution.
Essential Functions (not all inclusive):
* Monitor, Coach, and Train on selling techniques for all advisors to promote business success
* Promote, recommend, and sell musical products and services utilizing consultative selling techniques to maximize customer satisfaction and results
* Maintain and drive our Customer First culture
* Accountable for KPI's and people development
* Manage both inbound and outbound calls resolving customer needs in an effective and professional manner
* Stay informed of current competitive offers and product technologies in order to position company products/services in a confident manner
* Acts a subject matter expert and assists with escalations
* Responsible for special projects and reporting
Music & Arts is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws. All employment decisions are based on valid job‐ related requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling 1‐818-735-8800 ext. 2862 or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Are you someone who loves solving problems? Do you believe music brings people together? If you do, and you want to contribute to an organization whose purpose is to fill the world with music and develop generations of new musicians, then we have a position where you can make a difference.
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
* Self-motivated and strong interpersonal skills
* Exceptional service skills in verbal and written communication skills, specifically phone service and sales skills
* 5+ years' music school, instrument sales or related musical instrument experience (music educator, Band & Orchestra, etc.) with experience in a leadership or management capacity
* Previous experience selling musical instruments, accessories, print and other music related technologies or services
* Degree in music business or related field
* Experience as a Music educator or performing within a band & orchestra
* Prior sales experience with both B2B and B2C organizations
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled