RAISE THE BAR
Mass Markets is a rapidly growing, industry leading business process outsourcing and software development organization. As a high growth organization with an entrepreneurial culture we are committed to a high octane, fun and collaborative work environment. As a member of the Mass Markets team you will have a high degree of responsibility and autonomy giving you a singular opportunity to make a difference is the organizations shape, direction and growth.
This is a full-time, salaried position.
Supervisors are responsible for the day-to-day activity and development of 15-20 Agents within a complex call center environment. The Customer Care & Sales Supervisor II position is responsible for ensuring call quality from start to finish and pro-actively seeks ways to improve the internal processes and sales results program wide. Customer Care & Sales Supervisor II conduct regular business meetings with representatives to complete performance reviews and coaching to ensure maximum quality and production of direct reports. Customer Care & Sales Supervisor II work closely with the Call Center Operations Manager in ensuring the overall adherence to corporate policies and procedures.
- Overall management of 15-20 Agents
- Manage metrics, performance criteria, policies and procedures to continuously improve call center productivity
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals and objectives accordingly
- Develop and maintain strategy on ensuring customer satisfaction on all sales transactions
- Provide team motivation and development to maximize sales opportunities
- Responsible for the overall performance and productivity of direct reports
- Responsible for weekly payroll review and submission to ensure correct entries
- Responsible for driving the growth of revenue and profit originating from a call center
- Proven ability to meet performance targets, operating efficiencies, processing improvements, people development, and quality assurance
- Monitoring of individual, team and call center results to identify and act on both positive and negative performance
- Determining work procedures, preparing work schedules, and expediting work-flow
- Responsible for hiring, coaching and terminating call center employees
- Assists senior management in the development and mentoring of Supervisor I team members
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
The ideal candidate for this role would share and understand the high growth objectives of Mass Markets. This position requires an advanced degree of leadership, creative thinking, and dedication to people. The ability to professionally represent Mass Markets internally and client facing is a must. The right candidate will exhibit good business judgment and acumen and be both confident and flexible in their views. This position will require the ability to work with multiple business units to acquire operational knowledge and execute on departmental initiatives.
- Associate’s degree and/or relevant work experience
- Exceptional interpersonal & communication skills
- Strong supervisory experience including staff development
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to drive sales through the actions of others
- Superior knowledge of call center tools and technology used to manage KPIs and SLAs
- Possess effective conflict resolution skills (both customer and agent conflict)
- Proven leader with advanced time management, planning, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability and eagerness to learn new products and system
- Ability to work in a professional fast-paced environment
At Mass Markets we believe that hard work should pay off, so we make sure that our compensation and rewards are exceptional. Our people are not just employees; they are our business, our most important resource! Regular reviews and raises are awarded based on tenure and performance, so our employees make more each year.
Employees earn generous paid time off as well as paid holiday’s and paid training opportunities.
Regular daily, weekly and monthly incentives are part of the overall compensation our team members enjoy and include cash uploads to company issued Visa card, prizes such as computers, tablets, phones, TV’s, trips, tickets and even cars.
All employees are eligible for MEC medical plans after 30 days and group medical, dental and vision benefits after 90 days. Optional Roth IRA retirement accounts, Term Life Insurance and Whole Life Insurance plans are available to all employees each open enrollment period.
In 2019 Marlowe Companies Inc. (MCI) was named by Inc. Magazine as Iowa’s Fastest Growing Company in the State of Iowa and was named the 452nd Fastest Growing Privately Company in the USA, making the coveted top 500 for the first time. MCI’s subsidiaries had previously made Inc. Magazine's List of Fastest-Growing Companies 15 times respectively.
MCI is headquartered in Iowa City, IA, and has nine customer contact management centers, IT services, and business process outsourcing service delivery facilities in Iowa, Georgia, Florida, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Nova Scotia, and South Dakota.
Driving modernization through digitalization, MCI ensures clients do more for less. MCI is the holding company for a diverse lineup of tech-enabled business services operating companies. MCI organically grows, acquires and operates companies that have a synergistic products and services portfolios, including but not limited to Automated Contact Center Solutions (ACCS), customer contact management, IT Services (IT Schedule 70), and Temporary and Administrative Professional Staffing (TAPS Schedule 736), Business Process Management (BPM), Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), Claims Processing, Collections, Customer Experience Provider (CXP), Customer Service, Digital Experience Provider (DXP), Account Receivables Management (ARM), Application Software Development, Managed Services, and Technology Services, to mid-market, Federal & enterprise partners.
MCI now employs 2,500+ talented individuals with 150+ diverse North American client partners across the following MCI brands: GravisApps, Mass Markets, MCI Federal Services (MFS), The Sydney Call Center, OnBrand24, and Valor Intelligent Processing (VIP).
MCI provides products and services under the following NAICS Codes: 511210 Software Publishers, 518210 Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services, 519190 All Other Information Services, 524291 Claims Adjusting, 524292 Third Party Administration of Insurance and Pension Funds, 541511 Custom Computer Programming Services, 541512 Computer Systems Design Services, 541519 Other Computer Related Services, 541519 Information Technology, and Value Added Resellers, 541611 Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services, 541613 Marketing Consulting Services, 541690 Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services, 541990 All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services, 561110 Office Administrative Services, 561320 Temporary Help Services, 561330 Professional Employer Organizations, 561421 Telephone Answering Services, 561422 Telemarketing Bureaus and Other Contact Centers, 561431 Private Mail Centers, 561440 Collection Agencies, 561499 All Other Business Support Services, 561990 All Other Support Services, 611430 Professional and Management Development Training.
MCI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. MCI will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.