Staples focuses on our customer and our community. As a Technology Sales Supervisor you’ll provide exceptional customer service and have our customer’s needs in mind while helping them find a total solution for his/her technology needs. You will be positive, inclusive and collaborative in helping our customers and leading associates.
Your passion for “tech” will be show in your extensive knowledge of products as you advise customers and sell technology products and services. You’ll act as a team lead in driving tech sales, training and coaching team members on selling techniques, and inspiring team members. We are investing in our people and our stores, empowering you to learn, grow and deliver. You will be part of a fun, team-oriented retail culture motivated to deliver on Staples values.
Get great perks because, you matter.
- Flexible hours/shifts and generous paid time off
- Associate store discount and more perks (discounts on mobile plans, movie tickets, etc.)
- 401(k) plan with a company match, medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, and many more benefits
Provide and model exceptional customer experience.
- Create a positive, inviting environment as you learn customers tech needs and present solutions
- Respond quickly and resourcefully to customer requests and concerns on the sales floor
- Coach associates and be a role model for exceptional service, consultative selling and total solutions
Play an active role in helping your store, your people and your customer win.
- Stay current on new technologies, products and services to offer a total solution
- Promote technology both in-store and through the kiosk to achieve all sales amp; service goals and present solutions to drive dollars per transaction
- Lead a team committed to operational excellence in driving profitable sales and margin
- Be flexible to perform merchandising, operations, maintain a clean store, other duties as assigned
Essential skills and experience:
- Able to work a flexible schedule (including nights and weekends)
- 1+ year experience selling technology related products or services
- Experience leading a team and/or supervising others
- Must be able to engage and speak to customers and understand their needs
- Collaborate and work with other team members
- Ability to lift/move materials in the 10-50 pound range, climb ladders, stand and walk continuously
Preferred skills and experience:
- Experience using financial metrics to track sales progress amp; increase sales
- Key holder experience within a retail environment
Location(s): US-VA-Falls Church