Clarivate Analytics is a global leader in providing trusted insights and analytics to accelerate the pace of innovation. We deliver critical data, information, workflow solutions, and deep domain expertise to innovators worldwide.
Our solutions cover the entire lifecycle of innovation: scientific and academic research; patent analytics and regulatory standards; pharmaceutical and biotech intelligence; trademark, domain and brand protection. Our portfolio consists of some of the world’s most trusted brands, including Web of Science, Derwent, CompuMark, Cortellis, MarkMonitor, and Techstreet.
We employ more than 4,300 colleagues in 43 countries.
Clarivate Analytics is a public company. We are listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the tickers NYSE:CCC; CCC.WS.
At Clarivate, we believe human ingenuity can transform the world and improve our future. That’s why we harness our global reach, curate our content, and invest in best-in-class technology and people.
Join the team that is improving the way the world creates, protects, and advances innovation.
A proactive sales/operations support role with strong interpersonal skills that focuses on supporting sales through problem resolution Additionally, be a part of SSC (Sales Support Center) Task force and provide increased structure around tasks/processes/projects within the designated Task force. Ensure focus on the Task force by balancing the project responsibilities along with Case Queue Management. Highly motivated with strong interpersonal skills that focuses on Salesforce adoption, training and support of users globally. New starter on-boarding – Prepare and ensure adherence to new starter scale up plan. In addition, support sales through problem resolution, process support and new starter on-boarding.
At Clarivate Analytics we deliver intelligent information quickly and efficiently, so professionals have knowledge to act. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and scientific, healthcare, and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
All over the world, decision-makers depend on us for the essential knowledge that can justify their strategies, promote outstanding research and business growth, and keep them abreast of the market.
Sales Support Center delivers support & insights to focus sales on the highest value activities. This team is a one-stop contact for the sales organization for anything related to sales processes, system and support to enable our sales organization to close sales opportunities and customer renewals.
Area of Focus
Sales Support Center
- Understand the company sales processes and develop training material regarding management of Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Campaigns, Activities and other custom objects such as Renewals;
- Active participation in the designated Taskforce group and assist on time completion of Projects by creation of process documents, supporting larger GSO projects, etc..
- Support and lead training for Sales reps including new starter training, training on initiatives in partnership with CRM Operations and Sales Training & Development
- Support with release of Salesforce sales process enhancements such as facilitating technical development information into user friendly adoption
- Develop effective working relationships with sales managers and collaborate with partner groups providing service to the business.
- Manage assigned cases and drive performance based upon metrics.
- Service orientated focus to work by providing empathetic sales support within policy guidelines and established procedures
- Support the Clarivate Analytics sales order process, billing systems, incentives, contract management, business policies and assist in problem solving all issues that are related to the fore-mentioned processes.
- Manage creation of documentation of the various business processes.
Reporting & Analysis
- Ascertain effective ongoing support for daily opportunity to order matters including support for renewal processing, change requests and responding to end-user inquiries.
- Identify opportunities for improvements in sales process efficiency and effectiveness. Partner with CRM Operations and MIS to develop and implement solutions.
Talent Development & Management
- Be part of a high performance culture working towards SMART objectives to measure his/her individual performance
- Manage and take personal responsibility for one’s professional development plan
- Act as a strong contributor to an operating culture that makes possible collaboration, open communications, and a focus on talent development.
- Work with management to ensure clear role definitions, processes, ownership and expectations from Him / Her.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and EXPERIENCE
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
Formal Qualifications/ Certification:
- Bachelor degree is required.
- 3 years’ Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM system and supporting the Sales Cycle business processes.
- Strong working knowledge of CRM (Salesforce.com) and specialist-training expertise with CRM systems
- Solid business acumen of business transactions and end-to-end sales processes.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to apply knowledge and creativity to resolve standard and complex client issues, improving service offerings.
- Strong communication skills (written, oral, presentation) with the field, account management, customers, and internal management.
- Ability to listen effectively and obtain necessary information in order to do transact successfully within the business sectors.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently with minimum supervision.
- Willing to work in rotational shift pattern supporting AMERICAS and EMEA regions.
- Must possess knowledge of business processes, pricing, policies, and contracts.
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.