Sales Support Associate-path to your dream career!
- Job Label:
- ULTERRA-Sales Support Associate-1261
Join the fastest growing drill bit company in the world in one of the fastest growing industries and watch your career take off. As our Sales Support Associate in the Odessa, Texas area you will be the person that makes all of our sales efforts run smoothly. If you love to be active and you’re very organized with good customer service skill then you could be looking at a great opportunity to get your foot in the door of an organization that will rapidly reward your hard work with opportunities for promotions. In your company owned truck, you will be picking up products from the warehouse, delivering them to the client site and interfacing with the client and the internal Ulterra sales team. You could be a recent grad or a professional that wants to enter a dynamic industry and make your first steps in a great career? We are looking for someone who is serious about their career and isn’t afraid to work hard 24/7 but knows that their hard work will be recognized and rewarded. This is a career-enhancing experience in a multifaceted environment working for a dynamic company while supporting our world-class sales executive team. Using your abilities to communicate and meticulously problem-solve, you’ll be paving your path to a variety of career opportunities within Ulterra. If you are a team player, have a highly competitive drive for success and feel a sense of achievement in assisting customers and your colleagues, then apply today!
The sales support associate is critical to the team as they offer full support to our sales team for delivering bits, checking inventory and keeping the warehouse up to date.
- Deliver Bits and other inventory to the field as required.
- Gather and enter bit records into the database.
- Perform warehouse duties such as shipping and receiving as necessary.
- Perform distribution, inventory maintenance, and cycle counts.
- Perform other duties as required.
Skills and Experience:
- Entry Level or some related experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Computer skills, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Clean driving record and valid driver’s license.
- Willingness to be on call 24/7.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and influencing skills required
- Physically able to lift up to 70 pounds, able to bend, stoop, sit, and walk.
About Ulterra Drilling Technologies:
When challenging the limits, Ulterra is the forward thinking-drilling partner whose sole purpose is to empower people to advance the oil field. Ulterra’s dynamic bit technologies take on any application to lower your drilling costs, reduce non-productive time and mitigate risk. Widely recognized as the fastest growing drill bit company in the world, Ulterra is the bit supplier of choice when drillers require a partner with un-matched credibility and a commitment to excellence.
Ulterra is unique in its flexibility and rapid-prototyping approach to challenging drilling dynamics in all applications. Ulterra has the ability to respond to customer’s specific drilling application needs with customized solutions for optimized performance. Its strength resides in the experience and wisdom culled from industry veterans and being the number one bit provider operators can call on. Ulterra takes pride in designing, manufacturing and repairing high-quality, high-performance PDC bits for a global market. With over 500 employees spanning major drilling markets around the world, Ulterra strives to earn your trust first and then your business through speed, innovation and consistent performance.
- Related Keywords:
- Sales, sales support, entry level, inventory, industrial, drill, drill bits, customer service, retail, oil, oil rigs, gas, customer service, client, driving, data entry, delivery, career growth, oil and gas industry, fracking