PRG is the world’s leading provider of services and solutions in entertainment and events. We bring industry-leading creativity, experience and technology to every project we undertake.
Our teams consist of the most accomplished experts, engineers and craftspeople working in theatre, film, tv, broadcast, concert touring, corporate events and hotels and staging. With 170 patents and over 70 trademarks, we are a company defined by innovation. And, through our network of 70 offices spanning five continents, PRG is capable of delivering for its customers anywhere on the globe.
The Sales Support Coordinator works with the National Sales Executives to maintain relationships and handle inbound orders for local customers. The Sales Support Coordinator coordinates internally with the sales teams and externally with clients to manage gear availability, change orders, logistics, and any other client or order need by entering order information into REV/TEAM.
- Assist PRG/VER clients across all market segments with ALL rental needs by writing quotes, confirming orders, managing transfers, executing post show billing, and growing the business within the designated market
- Work closely within the PRG/VER rentals department in a pre-show sales assistance and order coordination capacity
- Assist in preliminary job building by consulting engineers and clients on best options for desired technical outcome
- Strategically manage key accounts to include all customers within the market segment
- Strategically partner with Outside Sales counterparts to effectively identify key accounts that have growth opportunity and/or that require additional “hands on” customer support
- Coordinates internally with the sales teams and externally with clients to manage gear availability, change orders, logistics, and any other client or order need by entering order information into REV/TEAM.
- Other duties as assigned by Executive Director of Sales and National Rentals Manager
- Communicates as necessary to achieve goals and maintain standards
- Interfaces with other PRG/VER Depot Operations and Sales staff as required
- Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proven history of outstanding customer service and problem-solving abilities
- 3+ years working experience in AV/broadcast equipment rental and/or event execution capacity
- Strong knowledge of audio visual equipment, HD Camera formats, signal flow, audio and stage lighting
- Highly detail-oriented with superior organizational skills
- High school diploma; college degree preferred
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects
EEO and Disclosure
PRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. PRG is a drug-free work environment, pre-employment testing will be required.
Production Resource Group LLC participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
PRG cares about the safety of our employees and applicants. PRG does not use chat rooms for job searches or communications. PRG will never request personal information via informal chat platforms or unsecure email. PRG will never ask for money or an exchange of money, banking or other personal information prior to an in-person interview. Be aware of potential scams while job seeking. For information on job scams, visit, https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/JobScams or file a complaint at https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/.