Internships at Almo Corporation offer students hands-on experience with a creative fun and hard-working team. Already the largest independent distributor of appliances consumer electronics professional A/V equipment and furniture in the United States Almo Corporation continues growing and needs motivated interns for in all areas of our company. Almo’s summer intern program includes a meaningful summer project a series of career training workshops and contact with senior leaders.
This is a full-time paid internship in our Lutherville MD office that will run from roughly May/June through July/August depending on student availability. The core learning program will run for 8 weeks.
Job functions include entry level responsibilities within the designated department. Interns will have exposure to all facets of the department.
The Sales Support intern will be responsible for:
- Assisting with incoming phone systems
- Office supply ordering
- Participating in vendor lunch and learn trainings
- Setup logistics coordination
- Assisting with loaner equipment shipping program
- Creating reports around Inside Sales support metrics and results
- Currently enrolled in undergraduate program at an accredited college (preference for rising juniors and seniors)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word Excel and Power Point
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Productive time management skills
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
CLICK HERE TO APPLY