Production Planner / Analyst (Direct Hire)
Remedy Professional Services is currently supporting a search for a full-time, direct-hire Sales Support & Procurement Specialist to work days.
*This company will not sponsor work visas*
Our client company is a growing manufacturer in upstate NY.
This position will support dealer activities and will routinely communicate with salespeople, vendors and end customers to provide pricing, product information, order/change order processing and documentation support.
- Review sales orders and assume responsibility for entering the order, performing/validating the specifications comply with federal regulations, resolving any open issues and entering change orders.
- Order parts needed for manufacturing process
- Prepare cost analysis and pricing support on new options requested by customers.Prepare monthly reports to access the profitability of recent sales orders.
- Prepare the Production Plan on a weekly basis and communicate to applicable parties.
- Maintain a file of documentation and correspondence pertinent to each order.
- Associates degree in business or 5 years of relative experience with HS diploma or GED
- Experience in a manufacturing setting, as production manager, production planner, analyst, etc.
- Strong computer skills
Competitive pay and benefits.
Benefits include company-contributed medical, employee-paid dental, 401K with a 3% match, company-paid life insurance, nine paid holidays, and two weeks of vacation.
To apply for this position, please respond with a copy of your resume and the title of the position you’re interested in.