Omron Healthcare is a growing Company headquartered in Lake Forest, IL that offers its employees opportunities for career growth, a true work-life balance and a culture that recognizes the importance of giving back to society.
Omron is a forward thinking and innovative company known for the great care we take with consumers, customers, and employees alike.
* We are dedicated to creating medical solutions to help you better manage your health based on technology that fits seamlessly into your everyday life.
* We believe in improving lives and contributing to a better society.
This position is based in the Seattle, WA area or Lake Forest, IL.
The Business Analyst's primary function will be to provide analytical and day-to-day business management support. There may be some cross over and opportunity for sales related responsibilities. This position offers the potential to make a solid impact on Omron Healthcare's business on Amazon.com and Amazon.ca.
* Lead reporting efforts including promotional analysis, ARA premium, operational reporting where applicable.
* Manage set up and execution of promotions at Amazon- AMG, AMS, site placement, etc.
* Manage marketing content for our business on Amazon.
* Manage all site maintenance related needs - product page updates, replying to consumer reviews, A+ content management etc.
* Provide insight and recommendations on learnings to internal teams.
* Support supply chain and participate in forecasting for Amazon.com and Amazon.ca.
* Work closely with customer marketing and product marketing to execute national promotional plans.
* Opportunity to grow into sales role.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING TO OUR WINNING TEAM:
* Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university, preferably in marketing, communications or business administration.
* 3+ years of experience in business analytics.
* Experience working with Amazon.com directly.
* Strong e-commerce knowledge is a must.
* Proficient in Amazon's Vendor Central system.
* ARA premium experience preferred.
* Preferred experience in Amazon Media programs (AMG, AMS formerly).
* Able to use base Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
* Able to learn and adapt to new software based systems.
* Experience using analytical and statistical based systems.
* Proven ability to work collaboratively with colleagues to create a results-driven, team oriented environment.
* Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
* Ability to think and act in both short-term and long-term manner with an entrepreneurial spirit.
* Strong skills in the areas of: logical thinking, problem solving, detail orientation, instilling sense of urgency, prioritization within a multi-tasking environment, and driving successful results.
Travel Requirements: Up to 20% of the time.
Why Should You Apply?
* Opportunity to work in a company culture defined as fast paced, team focused, creative and innovative with open communication and empowered employees.
* Learning and Career Development Program to give employees a learning path with the necessary tools and resources they need to help build their career at Omron.
* Community Awareness that includes activities with local non-profit organizations and a Matching Gift Program.
* Work-Life balance with flexible work arrangements and flexible work hours.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled