NEVER MISS A BEAT. Bring your e-commerce Sales analytics expertise to Omron Healthcare.
As a global leader in blood pressure monitoring, Omron Healthcare is continually launching innovative products and technology that advances us to a healthier world. Our Mission: Going for Zero heart attacks and strokes.
Lake Forest, IL (Greater Chicago area) or Greater Seattle area
As a key part of a growing team, you'll manage reporting, merchandising presence and day-to-day business support.
There may be some cross over and opportunity for sales related responsibilities. This position offers the potential to make a solid impact on Omron Healthcare's business on Amazon.com and Amazon.ca.
* Lead reporting efforts including promotional analysis, ARA premium, operational reporting where applicable.
* Manage set up and execution of promotions at Amazon- AMG, AMS, site placement, VPC, etc.
* Manage marketing content and brand presence.
* Manage all site maintenance related needs - product page updates, replying to consumer reviews, A+ content management etc.
* Provide insight and recommendations on learnings to internal teams.
* Support supply chain and participate in forecasting for Amazon.com and Amazon.ca.
* Work closely with customer marketing and product marketing to execute national promotional plans.
* Opportunity to grow into sales role.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING TO OUR WINNING TEAM:
* Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university, preferably in marketing, communications or business administration.
* Minimum 3-5 years of e-commerce strategy and analytics experience ideally with Amazon.
* Experience working with e-commerce sites (Amazon.com preferred).
* Demonstrated knowledge and proven ability to identify trends in e-Commerce channel; including building effective business partnerships.
* Proficient in e-commerce platforms (Amazon preferred).
* ARA premium experience preferred or similar.
* Preferred experience in e-commerce Media programs (AMG, AMS formerly or similar).
* Able to use base Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
* Able to learn and adapt to new software based systems.
* Experience using analytical and statistical based systems.
* Proven ability to work collaboratively with colleagues to create a results-driven, team oriented environment.
* Flexibility, ability to work under pressure, and have a prevailing attitude.
* Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
* Ability to think and act in both short-term and long-term manner with an entrepreneurial spirit.
* Strong skills in the areas of: logical thinking, problem solving, detail orientation, instilling sense of urgency, prioritization within a multi-tasking environment, and driving successful results.
Travel Requirements: Up to 20% of the time.
Looking to join a growing team and support a business that is very important/high visibility for Omron Healthcare?
* Opportunity to work in a company culture defined as fast paced, team focused, creative and innovative with open communication and empowered employees.
* Learning and Career Development Program to give employees a learning path with the necessary tools and resources they need to help build their career at Omron.
* Community Awareness that includes activities with local non-profit organizations and a Matching Gift Program.
* Work-Life balance with flexible work arrangements.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled