It’s a great time to join Mobile Mini as we are looking to add to our Sales Training team. If you have a passion for people and love to enable sellers to continuously improve, you’ll want to apply today for our Sales Trainer position.
What you’ll do as a Sales Trainer
- Help provide training and assistance during New Hire Training and Branch Manager Training
- Train shoulder to shoulder time with our new reps to help smooth out the first 30 days.
- Assist our new sales reps accountable for their on-boarding task list
- Work with the National Sales Trainer to help provide continual and on-going training for our Sales Representatives
- Provide coaching assistance for our regions with newer Inside Sales Managers
- Provide immediate answers to questions from all our Inside Sales Representatives
- Provide insight and input about our new sales representatives to help keep them on the right path to success
- Help provide other training topics (credit, billing, safety, etc.)
- Help to develop individual training/coaching plans for our sales representatives
- Schedule training phone calls, live listens, Skype calls to help the representatives succeed
- Analyze and dissect QA calls to identify any possible problems.
What you’ll need to be successful as a Sales Trainer
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- 2-4 years of sales training experience
- Extensive Salesforce knowledge -highly desired
- Successful working history with sales reps, sales support, and sales managers.
- A strong interest in training, coaching and content design.
- Knowledgeable of standard curriculum development tools.
- Knowledgeable of adult learning theories, web meetings and e-learning tools
- Excellent presentation skills with experience delivering presentation to groups of at least 10 people.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experience with Predictive Index (PI) highly desired
Mobile Mini, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Mobile Mini takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans. Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.