Develop and manage sales training activities through a team of sales trainers to monitor and improve standards of performance of the sales force
- Client & Customer Management (Internal) : Supports small internal customers to ensure their needs are met and/or helps senior colleagues manage client relationships.
- Needs Assessment : Explores issues and/or needs to establish potential causes, related issues and barriers.
- Building Capability : Builds own capabilities and develops the capabilities of direct reports by working within existing development framework; provides specialized training or coaching in area of expertise to others throughout the organization.
- Data Collection & Analysis : Conducts research using primary data sources and selects relevant information to enable analysis of key themes and trends.
- Leadership and Direction : Delivers outcomes by managing others and working within established systems.
- Performance Management : Sets short term objectives and helps manage the performance of direct reports by working within performance management systems.
- Recommendations : Provides advice on designing new processes and systems to achieve professional standards and desired outcomes.
- Solutions Analysis : Analyzes specified problems and issues to find the best technical and/or professional solutions.
- Training development and delivery : Develops and designs content for training courses in specific functional areas to fill gaps in established programs; runs complex and/or customized training courses to improve employee performance within specific functional area.
- Manages complexity : Makes sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems. For example, looks at complex issues from multiple angles; explores issues to uncover underlying issues and root causes; sees the main consequences and implications of different options.
- Action oriented : Takes on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm. For example, takes timely action on important or difficult issues. Identifies and pursues new opportunities that benefit the organization.
- Collaborates : Builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives. For example, readily involves others to accomplish goals; stays in touch and shares information; discourages "us versus them" thinking; shows appreciation for others' ideas and input.
- Communicates effectively : Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences. For example, listens attentively and takes an interest. Keeps others well informed; conveys information clearly, concisely, and professionally when speaking or writing.
- Optimizes work processes : Knows the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement. For example, uses metrics and benchmarks to monitor accuracy and quality. Takes steps to make methods productive and efficient. Promptly and effectively addresses process breakdowns.
- Plans and aligns : Plans and prioritizes work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals. For example, outlines clear plans that put actions in a logical sequence; conveys some time frames. Aligns own work with relevant workgroups. Takes some steps to reduce bottlenecks and speed up the work.
- Review and Reporting : Works without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on reviewing and creating relevant, lucid and effective reports.
- Verbal Communication : Applies comprehensive knowledge to act independently while providing guidance and training to others on using clear and effective verbal communications skills to express ideas, request actions and formulate plans or policies.
- Computer skills : Independently supports business processes with comprehensive understanding and effective use of standard office equipment and standard software packages, while also providing guidance and training to others.
- Planning and Organizing : Works without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on planning, organizing, prioritizing and overseeing activities to efficiently meet business objectives.
- Action Planning : Works without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on developing appropriate plans or performing necessary actions based on recommendations and requirements.
- Policy and procedures : Works without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on developing, monitoring, interpreting and understanding policies and procedures, while making sure they match organizational strategies and objectives.
- Presentation skills : Communicates with other people without requiring supervision and provides technical guidance when required on speaking in a clear, concise and compelling manner.
- Data Collection and analysis : Works without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on analyzing data trends for use in reports to help guide decision making.
- General Experience : Experience enables job holder to deal with the majority of situations and to advise others (Over 3 years to 6 years)
- Managerial Experience : Experience of supervising and directing people and other resources to achieve specific end results within limited timeframes (13 months to 3 years)
- General Education : University (First degree)