Make Your Mark Creating New Functionalities in a Highly Customized Instance of Salesforce
Enjoy Professional Development and Visibility in our U.S. Corporate HeadquartersIf you combine your strong Salesforce administrator background with experience building and creating functionalities, this position offers you several compelling opportunities. You will:
- Make an impact as you invest about 90% of your time in backend builds that enable workflows and other solutions for various departments.
- Expand your skills and experience working with a highly customized instance of Salesforce.
- Take on a steady stream of intriguing challenges as you support the Imaging Technology & Communications Group (ITCG), which focuses on future products and markets.
- Enjoy opportunities to attend conferences and trade shows to keep your knowledge current.
- Gain exposure to a high level of management in a visible role in Canon U.S.A.'s corporate headquarters.
To meet the basic qualification for this role, you will have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship. In addition, to be a good fit for the Salesforce Administrator opportunity, you will have:
- A bachelor’s degree; an MBA would be a plus.
- Strong experience and proficiency as a Salesforce administrator, along with some experience building and creating functionalities.
- Professional certification, including Salesforce Certified Administrator and Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator.
- Strong knowledge of Apex, Force.com, Process Builder, SOQL, Triggers and Visual Force Page development.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.