Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for leading American Corporations. We are currently seeking a Salesforce Analyst-Apttus for our client in the Consulting Services domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 3 Months Contract
Location: Naples, FL
Compensation: Best Market Rates
Role: Salesforce Analyst-Apttus
Primary Skills: Salesforce.com
Role Description: The Salesforce Analyst-Apttus would need to have at least 3-5 years of experience. The Senior Business Analyst – Legal and Contract Management position works directly with business departments within client to build and manage a pipeline of Information Technology projects and enhancements with mentorship from the Business Solutions Manager and Enterprise Architecture.
For this role, you must have experience defining and operating business processes in one of the following areas: Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Legal, or Corporate Communications.
Primary Capability/ Specialty: Software as a Service/ Salesforce.
Primary Skill: Apttus Solutions (P3 - Advanced)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Elicit requirements using interviews, group facilitation, prototyping, data analysis, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and workflow analysis.
- Perform data analysis and review business rules with the business stakeholders to refine requirements.
- Translate the business requirements and business rules into source to target data mappings.
- Compose and maintain business requirements and functional design documents.
- Compose and maintain data lineage and data dictionary documents based on analysis of data sources.
- Review business requirements and functional design with data modelers (designers), data developers, and business SMEs to ensure the data needs and business rules are accurately captured, understood and delivered.
- Review defined physical data models, solution design documents for consistency and traceability to requirements.
- Manage functional testing cycles including test planning, script development, status reporting, and test execution.
- Support user acceptance testing and manage end to end issue resolution cycle.
- Provide deployment, training, and change management support to business users.
- Serve as an expert resource on the contract management system, facilitated on Apttus, deployed on the Salesforce platform.
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn operational and technical aspects for all contract types and lifecycle.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Excellent team player and able to work with virtual cross-functional teams.
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of Salesforce in an enterprise setting is required.
- Previous position in Pharma or Medical Device industry a plus.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- Experience with the Salesforce product suite, including: Sales, Service, Apptus CLM, and the Force.com platform.
- Experience with Apttus CLM in an enterprise setting is required.
- Apttus Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) certification preferred.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification Preferred.
- Experience with process improvement techniques and tools.
- Strong communication (written and oral) and presentation skills.
- Ability to work comfortably at all levels within the organization up to the senior management level.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field
Experience: Minimum 3-5 years
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Ankit Shukla
Recruiter Phone: 877.884.8834 (Ext: 2100)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor
Years of Experience Required: More than 5 years
Expected Travel Time: None