- Lead the initial architecture concept, and continuing the design functions for Salesforce related projects of any size and complexity in a multi Salesforce Org environment, including, but not limited to Application Solutions Architecture, Integration Architecture, Data Architecture, Tech Stack Selection and Security Architecture
- Provide strong leadership for technical design functions on assigned projects, Proofs of Concept, feasibility studies, roadmap development and strategies.
- Provide the business with strong direction in the establishment of investment budgets and strategies
- Create Architecture Design Charters for architecturally significant projects leveraging deep knowledge of new products / 3rd party external services and significant re-engineering of existing systems.
- Present the proposed architecture to senior sponsors and approvers.
- Review designs according the SDLC milestones to ensure adoption of the approved architecture.
Minimum of 10 years of experience in the field of Information Technology including positions in development, systems administration, and architecture. Possess a high level of competency in the following areas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience in designing and developing software components and having a very strong Service Oriented Architecture and integration background.
- Experience in Salesforce (SFDC) CRM/ERP with end to end implementation experience.
- Salesforce.com integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools.
- Strong experience with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and implementing new instances of Salesforce.com from scratch.
- Strong practical deployment knowledge of VisualForce, Flex, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API, AppExchange deployment, and Salesforce.com s-controls.
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver a CRM solution.
- Additional Salesforce.com experience includes Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow.
- Programming experience with the following languages, J2EE, HTML XML, SQL, Oracle.
$63,000 - $87,758 /year
What this is