Job Title: Salesforce Business Analyst
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: Long Term
- 8+ years Business Analyst – Salesforce, you would be responsible for creating detailed monthly and ad- hoc and pipeline analysis and reporting for different markets and regions. Responsible for analyzing key business performance KPI s and financial indicators and interpreting the results – leading to so- what analysis. Should be detail- oriented with a fair knowledge of business KPIs.
- Use tools for data analysis and reporting and use JSON and SAQL in Salesforce Analytics for reporting.
- Drive business analysis and correlation of various KPI’s.
- Create actionable insights based on performance analysis.
- Troubleshooting user issues, Maintain user Roles and Profiles, Security settings, Access settings etc.
- Business Analyst support for release management activity, testing and writing defects, regression testing, testing bug/ fixes to see if it meets business needs.