Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer / Demandware Developer
Walnut Creek, CA
- Engage with Product Management and business partners as it relates to system capability, design and solutioning options.
- Work with Development team to ensure technical requirements and design is understood, best practices are followed for functionality, performance and security.
- Work with Project management for effort estimates, planning, and in removing technical roadblocks.
- Perform development on key components of the system.
- Research platform capabilities identify opportunities as it relates to eCommerce roadmap.
- Experienced (7+ years) in Sales Force Commerce Cloud (aka Demandware) development and implementations on SGJC framework (SFRA is a plus).
- Strong background, understanding of Commerce Cloud (aka Demandware) platform capabilities, architecture, design and development.
- Able to do hands-on design and development of feature capabilities, including setup, configurations e.g. in Business Manager.
- Experienced in designing and tuning for page performance, and knowledge of secure development practices.
- Detailed understanding of front-end caching methodologies, CDNs, request response flow from customer to origin source.
- Able to troubleshoot site issues, use various tools commercial or open-source to trace analyze and resolve issues.
- Good database (SQL Server, MySQL) SQLs skills to look up related data elements in related subsystems.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.