Typical Day in the Life
A typical day as a Salesforce Developer might include:
* Working closely with Solution Architects and client stakeholders to gather requirements and to discuss the more technical aspects of implementation and customization.
* Aiding in the design of business processes, database schemas, custom user interfaces etc.
* Working in a team environment to build solutions to business problems.
* Staying up to date on the latest technologies and features offered by Salesforce.
* Object oriented programing and/or component based, event driven front end development.
* Working with multiple projects in parallel. These projects will cross different business lines in different industries.
Who You Are
* You have a strong desire to learn new technologies and can quickly pick up new skills
* You hold a bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or Information Systems.
* You are great at multi-tasking and meeting multiple project demands on time in a professional manner.
* You are a self-starter and are driven to find optimal technical solutions.
* You are comfortable in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment.
* You have a high level of business acumen, and you find excitement in working on varying parts of the business process with multiple companies in different industries.
* You enjoy constantly learning and staying on top of technological trends.
* You thrive working in a collaborative team environment.
* You are a proactive communicator.
Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future.
What to Expect Next
We'll be in touch! If you look like the right fit for our position, one of our recruiters will be reaching out to schedule a phone interview with you to learn more about your career interests and goals. In the meantime, we encourage you to check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn or our About Us page.
Who We Are
Eide Bailly provides clients across the nation with core tax and audit services as well as expanded Specialty Services, like Technology Consulting. Offering an array of strategic technology services and solutions, our Eide Bailly Technology Consulting team works with our clients to turn business challenges into opportunities.
We are a Salesforce Gold Consulting Partner with a team of more than 40 Salesforce professionals and strong Salesforce Account Executive relationships. With a client-first approach to implementations, we offer expertise across Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Customer and Partner Communities, Pardot, CPQ, FSL, Force.com and Lightning solutions.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
At Eide Bailly Technology Consulting our business is about making our clients' businesses better. Our driving force motivating each and every engagement is to understand our clients' needs and to discover the best-fit solutions that will yield valuable results for their business. What makes us different -- and why our clients choose to work with us -- is our proactive, consultative approach to people, process and technology and our incredible team.
By far, our people make our business, and our culture cultivates and attracts the industry's leading talent.
We promote a happy workplace by making work-life balance a daily practice and actively engaging in the communities we serve. Our dedication to service is showcased in our Firm's charitable donation match and focus on encouraging staff to volunteer their time to causes close to them. These are just some of the reasons why we remain an employer of choice for today's top talent.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled